In the latest report received by Ahwazi Centre for Human Rights (ACHR) stating
that an Ahwazi prisoners lives in a miserable and very tough conditions in the Iranian authorities prisons, including the denial of basic rights in the treatment and safe drinking water, which threatens a humanitarian catastrophe inside Iranian prisons.
Reliable sources reported on Friday the 26-December-2014, the deterioration of an Ahwazi prisoner’s health status in Karoon prison in the city of Ahwaz capital and demanded from the international and humanitarian organizations urgent action to stop this threat that threating the lives of the prisoners who are in need of immediate treatment.
The source also enclose a list of names of prisoners who suffer from serious diseases are:
1) Masuod Daghagheleh suffers from kidney disease and bladder,
2) Abdulemam Zaeri son of Mahmoud suffering from a stomach ulcer disease,
3) Muhammad Ali Amuri suffers from chronic headaches disease and spinal cord injury,
4) Jaber Malehi suffers from a chronic disease that could lead to permanent disability physically, mentally and also suffers from paralysis due to heart attack,
5) Prisoner Kazem Khoshnamak suffering from Arthrose disease, Severe pelvic pain due to barbaric torture,Eye weakness, neck pain
6) Yahya Nasiri son of Mansour suffers from severe heart disease and also suffers from a severe mental illness,
7) Sayed Mokhtar Albushokeh suffering from a digestive system crashes and urinary tract disease,
8) Hassan Abayat suffer from chronic daily headaches,
9) Abdulzahra (Zuhair) Helichi son of Khaza’al suffers from a severe mental illness,
10) Nazim Bureihi son of Sakban suffers from a severe mental illness.
The source said that the physical and psychological torture practiced against Ahwazi prisoners by Iranian intelligence and by not provide the necessary and immediate treatment for them was the consequent of prisoners’ suffering from serious disease.
ACHR received names of Ahwazi prisoners, which sentenced to tough provisions that are as follows:
1) Mohammad Albogebeish sentenced to 12 years in prison.
2) Ali Saedi was sentenced to death and 17 years jail and spent until now 7 years in prison.
3) Hassan Hashemi was sentenced to 17 years and so far spent 7 years in prison.
4) Abdulemam Zaeri sentenced to life imprisonment and spent so far 9 years in prison.
5) Abdulalzahra Helichi son of Khaza’al sentenced to life imprisonment and spent so far 9 years in prison.
6) Yahyia Nasseri was sentenced to life imprisonment and spent so far 9 years in prison.
7) Nazim Bureihi sentenced to life imprisonment and spent so far 9 years in prison.
8) Mohammad Ali Amuri sentenced to life imprisonment so far spent four years in prison.
9) MoKhtar Albushokeh sentenced to life imprisonment and so far spent four years in prison.
10) Gabar Albushokeh sentenced to life imprisonment and so far spent four years in prison.
ACHR could not get the information about the judgment’s decision of the prisoner’s Haidar Neisi, Tawfigh Moghateai, Jalil Neisi and Ja’afar Neisi so far.
The source added that the prisoners’ Hassan Abyat, Khaled Obeydawi, Jasem Saedi and Reza Obeydawi (Ghaeidi) who are under arrest for more than four years; there is a fear of issuing death sentences against them, because the charge launched by the Iranian authority, which is “Enemy with God”, is usually the death sentence by the Iranian authority’s law.
Ahwazi Centre for Human Rights Strongly condemns the Iranian authorities negligence of the health status of Ahwazi prisoners and appeals to international human rights organizations, to put pressure on Iran to speed up the prisoners’ treatment and also to conduct fair trials for prisoners who did not issue a judgment against them so far and release of non-guilty prisoners.
Ahwazi Centre for Human Rights
Member of International Association of rights and freedoms