Ahwazi Centre for Human Rights (ACHR) received more details about the killings in Sepidar and Ahwaz Central Prisons.
the centre will start with the names of Ahwazi young killed by Iranian occupation regime that are as follows:
- Mohammad Tamoli Torfi (Manbuhi), 29years old, son of Lafteh, resident of “Albeseitin” (Bostan Persian name), who was arrested in 2018 and is serving a 7-year sentence in Sepidar Prison in Ahwaz.
- Seyed Reza Khorsani (Moghinami), 38 years old, married, from Khafajieh city (Abo Homeyzah village).
- Mohammad Salamat, 30 years old, resident of Mashali alley in Ahwaz capital.
- Shahin Zuhairi, resident of Mohammarah (Khorramshahr Persian name), who was imprisoned for his false murder charge in Sepidar Prison.
- Mohammad, son of Lafteh Rashg, resident of Ahwaz capital.
- Ali Khafaji, the centre waiting for more details.
- Majid Zebaidi, from “Akhar-Asfalt” alley in Ahwaz capital.
And the names of the injured young are as follows:
- Adel Savari was injured by the IRGC forces outside the Sheyban Prison during a family gathering.
- Ali Savari was wounded by IRGC forces outside the Sheyban Prison during a family gathering as well.
- Hassan abu-khanfar was injured inside Sheyban Prison.
- Hamid Beit Sayyah was injured inside Sheyban Prison too.
- Mohammad Obaidawi was injured inside Sheyban Prison.
- Mohsen Orak. was injured inside Sheyban Prison.
- Kazem Janami, was injured inside Sheyban Prison.
- Seyyed Ahmad Taleghani, was injured inside Sepidar Prison.
- Hassan Hezabian, was injured inside Sepidar Prison.
- Khalil Zargani, was injured inside Sepidar Prison.
- Ehsan Norouzi, was injured inside Sepidar Prison.
- Ali Shajiraati, was injured inside Sepidar Prison.
- Fazel Hamirat, was injured inside Sepidar Prison.
- Mr Ghasem Sawari son of Saad, 28 years old injured by direct shooting after revolt taken place in Sheiban Prison on Tuesday 31/03/2020, He has been transferred to Ahwaz capital hospital of “Imam”, Mr Sawari is in critical condition.
- Seyed Fares Taleghani, 30 years old, from “Hamidieyeh” city, was injured inside Sheyban Prison.
According to all reports ACHR have received, more than 15 people have reportedly been killed or burned in Sepidar Prison so far. The exact number of victims of Sheyban Prison is not yet known, It is worth mentioning that dozens of people from Ward 5, in Sheyban Prison, were transferred to an unknown location for forced confessions and torture.
Please read more about prisoners in ~> “Severe crackdown on prisoners at Sepidar prison in Ahwaz; riot in Sheyban prison” link here~> https://acfh.info/en/?p=3606
And “Ahwazi prisoners revolt in “Sheyban” prison in response to Iran’s failure to provide any medical support for COVID-19 massive outbreak” link here~> https://acfh.info/en/?p=3601
“The Ahwazi Centre for Human Rights monitors the fate of the Ahwazi prisoners after the outbreak of the Corona virus” link here~> https://acfh.info/en/?p=3588
Condemned by the crackdown on prisoners, the human rights activist demanded that the Iranian government be required by international institutions to respect the rights of prisoners
We, the Ahwazi Centre for Human Rights (ACHR), strongly condemn the Iranian barbaric dealing with defenceless Ahwazi prisoners and concerns, about the situation in Ahwaz regarding the Coronavirus. Iranian regime must work closely with UN health agencies seeking help to prevent global coronavirus crisis against Ahwazi prisoners.
Ahwazi Center for Human Rights
By: Ali Bouazar